test

domingo, 7 de agosto de 2011

Corset Hunt Shangreloo Kuhn Tips!

There is an alternative hunt going on that my friend,one of my real firsts friends of Second Life, Shangreloo Kuhn have notice me about a corset hunt! Shangreloo Kuhn was the first Blogger i've met and because of her work i became blog!
She has an unique work,and she always tries blog really things that I've never heard about!
You can take a look at this Corset Hunt http://goreanfashionsyndicate.wordpress.com/hunts/ .
The leggings by Fleshtone from My Second Wardrobe completes the production and also those Fleshtone Pumps.
I put one yellow and one lilac, please do not think they come like this!Smiles...
The hair is by Shag for Project Themeory and the colorful necklace so 80's are from So Many Styles.

5*

11

21*

23***

Top:Lycra Corset Hunt for *TP* Corset Lust Hunt Taileursputain
Leggings:Fleshtone :: Seamless Hooker Leggings for My Second Wardrobe
Skin::GP: Petal Frex [Light] Stormy-Thunder 1 Not Free by Curio Skins
Hair:[Shag] - Thai Me Up (Roots) - butterscotch for Project Themeory here
Necklace:{SMS} Big Bead Necklace Techno 1 Not Free So Many Styles
Pumps:Fleshtone :: Koda Platform Pumps of course i took 2 pairs of pumps and used one red in one foot, and the lilac on other!
Poses:Del May Not Free
Location:SSFS FOB Bravo

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário