test

sábado, 21 de abril de 2012

Waves :))))
Lae is here, but Lae is having problems with her inspirations thought!
I am blocked D
I mean no creativity for my posts o.O
I've been stayed during 5 hours editing my shape and wearing mesh stuffs to post ...
This breaks any kind of pleasure that I should have...
and finally make some shots -.0
hahahahaah
Sorry I have to complain about those meshs sometimes grrrrrr ahhhh
and sometimes is nice!

Al Vulo Leilani Milk!

SyS,Al Vulo, The Stringer Mausoleum,Bedlam

SyS,Al Vulo, The Stringer Mausoleum,Bedlam




Hair:*TSM* Flang - Thorn(5) Not Free
Skin:al vulo- leilani* red milk Not Free here
Earrings:[sYs] AQUARIUS - earring (white) Not Free
BodyShort:[sYs] ALTAIS - bodyshort (whte) Not Free
Sarouel:[sYs] ATLAS - sarouel M (white Ska) Not Free
Location:Bytengang Project

Just a Picture!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário