test

domingo, 31 de julho de 2011

IrEn and Natural Beauty at Chic Boutique!

Hey!
One of my favorite place nowadays is Armenelos! There are so many places there to explore...and here I am again and today i had the super patience to wait Shelly take a pic with me!What a cute seal!
Chic Boutique changed the collection and I started blogging earlier those events. Before i have to stay off again letting my avatar and account available to Linden Lab try discover what is going on and why I cannot use viewer2...sighs ;/
IrEn has done awesome outfits with nice textures to us so this time they bring for Chic Boutique this nice Knit Dress!
Natural Beauty Skins released an awesome skin (Larisa-Sunkissed-SUMMER) with a stunning lilac make-up eyes!So sexy!
This collection is really special I have more designers from this event to blog, but I like to take pics and play and explore! It is to have pleasure and attitude!
I really have friends!!! Wow I asked help to Luccy Sands by Sl Outlet .I needed a nice tip: something that was going on (that could cover my feet!),and she told me that at Super Bargain there was 2 awesome pumps from ! haut.monde and thanks Luccy!Thousands times thank you for all!Smiles (if i become talk what is "the all" i won't finish this post D)!!
Clawtooth released New hairs and the So Many Styles Jewels complete this casual style!


Larisa-Sunkissed-SUMMER for Chic Boutique!
[IREN]-Knit Dress- blue & Natural Beauty for Chic Boutique!
[IREN]-Knit Dress- blue & Natural Beauty for Chic Boutique!
Shelly & Me!

Dress:[IREN]-Knit Dress- blue for Chic Boutique
Skin:Natural Beauty-Larisa-Summer for Chic Boutique
Hair:Clawtooth: Sounds of Silence - Orange you glad New Releases
Necklace:{SMS} Big Native Necklace Blue Not Free here
Bangles:{SMS} Native American Bangles Blue So Many Styles Not Free here
Sheer:Fleshtone :: Wynter Sheer Tights Not Free but Cheap and i wear just one part of the Sheer!
Pumps:! haut.monde - Hondo Pumps - Tan and Cream 60l here for Super Bargain! Luccy Sands Tips!!!
Poses:Poseur and Y&R Not Free
Locations:Armenelos

Chic Boutique

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário