test

domingo, 10 de julho de 2011

Evergreen July Group Gift & **Pocket Mirrors** Free at Hair Fair!!!

It is summer and I feel me free at this Little place called Armenelos that my Friend Madeline Zenfold
present me.
Mad always help me and her blog has always rock places to snapshot like this one that i fall in love.Ty Mad!!!!!Always and forever!
Evergreen put on notices this cute bikini and Pocket Mirrors has nice retro style hairs. This one is Melina and is free a gift that is available at Hair Fair!
My skin is Curio again! I cannot take it off!!!!
*evergreen*July-group gift & Pocket Mirrors Gift at Hair Fair
*evergreen*July-group gift
*evergreen*July-group gift
*evergreen*July-group gift
*evergreen*July-group gift

Outfit:*evergreen*July-group gift on notices join for free and grab this awesome vintage bikini
Skin::GP: Sundust Frex [Light] Summer-Pebble 2 by Curio Skins Not Free
Hair:**Pocket Mirrors** Melina Short Majestic for Hair Fair 2011 Free
Tatoo:La Malvada Mujer - I love Malcolm McLaren Not free here
Feet:SLink Jolie Pied v2.0 Barefeet Tiptoes Not Free here
Location:ARMENELOS
Poses:Del May Not Free

By the way I wanna say thank you to:Kristine Karfield,Luccy Sands,Madeline Zenfold,Miah McAuley,minamikaze Oh,Poppy Panache,Sileny Noel,Shangreloo Kuhn & all my blogger friends that are always sharing tips and helping me on Second Life! I love you girls!D

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário