test

quinta-feira, 22 de março de 2012

Hey,
It is a simple post!
It is so nice come back blog and slowly trying get the rhythm again!
Ruby I have so many things by your store I love those Deviant Girls Leggings and also
The purse...
Unhappily the picture that had the purs with details was dragged for my computer...:}
Fleshtone well I loved this body I am with it since 3 days!!!
Al Vulo Skins yes Look at this awesome make up!!! It is speechless!
My favorite D!va Hair is the free item, and it it is so far my favorite and it is at the second floor of the store for group members and it is free to join!
Peace and love to all!<3
laerke Levenque!

Al Vulo Skin
al vulo 4
SyS Amazing Boots and Deviant Girls Leggings

Skin:al vulo- riha* Disturbia bronze Not free here
Hair:""D!va"" Hair "Mana" (Type A)(Citrine) Past Group Gift but I love it and is already available on the second floor for group members!!Just join it! here
BodySuit:Fleshtone :: Gain Bodysuit Not Free but honestly for the high quality of this store it was cheap!!! here 50 lindens!!!
Leggings:*dg* splatt leggings socks Not Free
Pose:Lap Not Free here
Boots:[sYs] MAJESTIC coat Not free here
Bag:*dg* corazon de carnaval bag Not Free here




Blogged Here



Blogged Here

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário