test

sábado, 24 de março de 2012

Hi,
Finally I finished this post!!!
I took those pictures on an awesome place that is going on a Strawberry Festival!!! You will get the url I posted, and after arrive on a ship, you will touch the board and You will go to a sky full of white trees, so walk a bit and voilá! You will find a tiny table full of free strawberry things!I got a whole folder with this basket, an other with a cute strawberry for mouth, and other things! I just have chosen those!
Red Mint Have released news for us and What can I say about this texture and model of this top??? Amazing isn't it?
The hair is Aoharu, not free but Hey!!I still have stuffs I never used on my inventory since last year,so I will wear -.-
The Skin is by *JeSyLiLO* and I falled in love for those face, honestly Wow!!!What a gift for members of this Group!!!!Thank you LiLo Glom!!!!
Those pants are from Slink and are a Mesh Gift by them!!!! I saw on Free*Style blog!!
I like to put the sources of my friends! I have blogs that I always watch, and I like them as friends so to me it is not a competition, it is just for fun! ;)
Those earrings are by Glow Studio and the price:55 lindens


*JeSyLiLO*:::GroupGiftSkin:::*Spring

*JeSyLiLO*:::GroupGiftSkin:::*Spring
(r)M~DrawDown Top (No.07) New Releases & Other colors
Slink Bootcut Jeans Mesh Gift
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Leroy/118/136/1047

Skin:*JeSyLiLO*:::GroupGiftSkin:::*Spring here
Hair:AOHARU_HAIR_Daria02b(CustardBrown) Not Free
Earrings:[ glow ] Shiri Tasell Earrings 55 lindens here
Strawberry:Erd beeren~ Gift Basket here
Top:(r)M~DrawDown Top (No.07) New Releases and there are other colors here
Pants:Slink Bootcut Jeans Mesh Gift here
Shoes:**SLink Subscriber Gift [wear me] here
Pose:Lap Not Free
Pose:Everglow Not Free
6

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário