test

quinta-feira, 30 de junho de 2011

I feel me soooo sexy on this Alb Dream Fashion outfit!

I am wearing this stunning outfit by .:. ALB DREAM FASHION & I feel me a sexy summer hot girl!;)
This Outfit was made in other colors!;)
This mix of colors that Ana created, made me look many,many times with the cam, just to appreciate frame a frame those details.
Gosh So nice!I feel me sexy and very well dressed!=)
Also the july dollarbie for members are already available!
The group is fee to join but on notices I always get some little surprise by Analee, what a such generous designer she is!
The Picture behind me belongs to LISP Bazaar Outlet and it calls:Jade Circle of Fish Picture.
The *JeSyLiLO*:::Lollipop is again on my post because i simply loved it & this curly hair by Lelutka completes the look!

ALB MIA hotpants + SHIVA neckholder mix
Outfit:ALB MIA hotpants + SHIVA neckholder mix SPECIAL by AnaLee Balut Not Free
Skin:*JeSyLiLO*:::Lollipop:::*LightSkin*J8 New Release! here
Tatoo:La Malvada Mujer - Cubico here La Malvada Mujer here Lots of gifts to you at this store!
Hair:[LeLutka]-JENIFFER hair - Rita Not Free here
Bangles:Bangles:LaGyo_Waves bangles Not Free New Releases!here
On Mounth:!GIRLFRIEND-Sugar pea Not Free New Releases! here Not free
Pose:Everglow Not Free
Location:LISP

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário