test

terça-feira, 28 de junho de 2011

Je viens à Toulouse et rechercher pour vous
vous n'êtes pas ;/
Je regarde partout et ne trouve pas mon homme
Mon Homme...Mon Homme?
Je me demande si vous êtes encore mon homme
Je ne crois pas
Je ne peux pas pleurer
Je vais boire une bière LOL!

Howdy!!!
I arrived at Toulouse with my "street wear Style"! What a such outfit!
Y&R Lucky Board
gives this blouse ( I am wearing just one part, is more like a tunic!) and C'est La Vie is on the SGB Resort Mall and those brocade pants are a sweet gift by Larcoco!
Kumaki Glasses Style,:::teal:::,Vitamin Girl, Pesca are some stores from SGB Mall.
An advice: Take some few hours to explore this place!!! Many stores are giving freebies and bargains.
My Lelutka Cadmio completes my portrait ;).
I still wear Natural Beauty Tulip Skin and the Adele by Truth a very casual Hair and so me on real life!
The bangles of Lagyo give the charm and chuculet make my feet comfort to walk around this strange an magical city called Toulouse!!


!GIRLFRIEND-Green peace pipe
A Toulouse .::Y&R::. Lucky Board
A Toulouse .::Y&R::. Lucky Board, C'est La Vie Freebie
A Toulouse .::Y&R::. Lucky Board, C'est La Vie Freebie

Blouse:.::Y&R::. Rivet top dress red Lucky Board here
Pants:::C'est la vie !:: lace pants (ivory) SGB SF2011 gift here
Skin:Tulip-pale-db-fr-01 New Release by Natural Beauty!!! here
Hair:>TRUTH< Adele 2 - night Not Free here
Tatoo:La Malvada Mujer - Cubico 3 here It was free gift I am not sure now!Check it out!
Bangles:LaGyo_Waves bangles Not Free New Release here Not Free
Pipe:!GIRLFRIEND-Green peace pipe here Not Free
Bag:[LeLutka]-CADMIO bag/smoke topaz a Past Group Gift by Lelutka!here I said PAST Group Gift!!!
Sandals:[chuculet] sandalettes - desrah - night 5l!!! Almost a gift to us!! I do love wear them! here
Poses:Y&R,Maitreya all Not Free
Location:Toulouse

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário