test

quarta-feira, 29 de junho de 2011

I like to blog other things like music and also arts, My blog is not just about fashion!!!
But it is what a person is able to make, to bring and to touch me on the world.
LeMelonRouge Onyett is one of those guys that always brings me good news on Second Life.
He is a Real Life artist with extreme talent and he is with a new Exposition called "Skins"on SL.
I also collect his works and I must say with proud i got some nice draws by Le ( i call him Le).
Those draws are an explosion of colors, the details of the female body are amazing and it makes me really feel his passion for his art and how it is intense.
You can watch some works by him at his Flickr or also he has a blog at my page (just type LeMelonRouge Onyett on google and you will have all about him!)
I wish I could watch an exposition by LeMelon on Real Life!;)
Check it out this Exposition and grab the free t-shirt (for men and also girls), this is an unique gift by this fabulous creator!
*JeSyLiLO* released a skin called Lollipop that I am wearing and I liked a bunch!
The awesome Satchel is a creation by Fleshtone and yes they have many other colors!
and Pixel Dolls has a free gift for you and black and white version and also on brown and white!


lemelonrouge3
lemelon2
lemelonart

*JeSyLiLO*:::Lollipop:::*LightSkin*New Release!!
*TS-LeMelonRouge "expoSKINS" T-shirt for free
Pixel Dolls free Boots
*TS-LeMelonRouge "expoSKINS" girl

Tee:*TS-LeMelonRouge "expoSKINS" girl by LeMelonRouge Onyett free bag at his exposition here
Shorts:*LeMR-shortFREELAE by LeMelonRouge OnyettOnyett.He made those shorts for me!
Skin:*JeSyLiLO*:::Lollipop:::*LightSkin*J4*BT New Release! here
Tatoo:La Malvada Mujer - Cubico here La malvada Mujer wiill give a break so Check it out while you miss them!:(
Hair:>TRUTH< Ashlin - java Not Free here
Bangles:LaGyo_Waves bangles Not Free New Releases!here
On Mounth:!GIRLFRIEND-Sugar pea Not Free New Releases! here
Bag:Fleshtone ::
The Wine Satchel Not Free here Not Free
Boots:(Romance) Meadow Boot . Leaf . Gift item! <3 Free here
Poses:Adorkable, Del May,Everglow, Maitreya, Poseur all Not free
Location:Bahiana Expo Gallery Tiki Pandora N'avi Exposition by LeMelonRouge Onyett

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário